The law firm of Foshee & Yaffe Attorneys at Law is dedicated to helping you and your family with your immigration needs.

Our lawyers recognize the complexities of immigration law and acquiring a visa. We want you to give you peace of mind by attentively handling your case in the most time-efficient way possible. Our firm is dedicated to understanding immigration law and the unique circumstances you face.

You will not be treated as a number or a file. We will take time to listen to your story and help in any way possible. Call (877) 423-8939 to get started with a consultation or contact Foshee & Yaffe online anytime. 

Immigration Law

The law firm of Foshee & Yaffe Attorneys at Law has extensive experience in helping clients with several facets of immigration law. Some of those areas are employment-based, and investment visas, changes in visas, visa extensions, fiancé’s visas, obtaining or renewing green card status, gaining U.S. citizenship, family petitions, visas, and childhood deferred action.


There are several different types of visas our firm can help you pursue. Employment-based visas, family or fiancé visas, or your own personal visa. Also, there are nonimmigrant visas we can help with (H-1B, H-2B, H-3, E-3, L, O, P or R visas).

Qualifications and requirements for each visa application will depend on which visa you’d like to apply for.  Our team would be happy to talk with you about how to petition and what qualifications you need.


Permanent residence is the official name for the legal immigration a green card status provides. When you obtain your green card, you will have most of the same rights as fully affirmed United States citizenship.

There are several ways you could qualify for your green card status. Here are a few:

  • Refugee/political asylum status

  • Via the Green Card Lottery

  • By the Legal Immigration Family Equity (LIFE) Act

  • Special Immigrant Juvenile (SIJ) status


Certainly, the best-case scenario is that you and your family achieve full United States citizenship. This can happen in one of two ways. The first way is when your parents (on whom you are dependent) are citizens. The second is something called naturalization.

Naturalization requires an application process that Foshee & Yaffe Attorneys at Law can help walk you through. You’ll apply with the applicable forms and take a naturalization test.  In addition, there are a few other requirements we can help prepare you for. We can also help you know whether you are eligible for citizenship through your parents.


U.S. immigration laws are frequently reviewed, updated, and changed as citizens and lawmakers are passionate about immigration issues. The firm of Foshee & Yaffe Attorneys at Law stays up-to-date with the complexities and nuances of changes as they happen. Let us help you pursue the best solution for you and your family.

Immigration has been a part of what defines the United States as a nation from the beginning. We would love to help you and your family realize your dream of working, residing, and permanently living in our country. Contact us today.